The Schools, Health & Libraries Broadband (SHLB) Coalition will hold its Seventh Annual Conference, May 31 – June 2, 2017, just outside Washington, DC.
The SHLB Annual Conference is the premier event on anchor institution broadband. It unites industry leaders across diverse sectors, such as education, health, government, and broadband providers.
The theme this year is “United States of Anchors.” The country is at a pivotal moment of change and schools, libraries, health providers, and other community anchor institutions (CAIs) have the power to unite and move us forward.
This conference will explore five tracks:
1) Broadband Policy in the Trump Administration
2) Building Telehealth Networks to Rural Communities
3) The Future of the E-rate Program
4) Financing Broadband Networks
5) Anchor Institutions and Home Access
TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT, PLEASE VISIT: http://2017conference.shlb.org/register/
Please note that all event times are local (EDT)