We’ve all heard lots about blockchain technology in recent years, but what exactly is it and how can we possibly use it to improve our public services?
Join this webinar to learn from basics and demystify blockchain.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Explore blockchain basics and challenge misconceptions
- Understand why blockchain is not just about cryptocurrencies and financial services
- Identify real user-needs and use-cases met by the technology
- Examine real public sector use-cases of blockchain, specifically the Land Registry project currently underway in the UK
- Identify how to apply blockchain to education, healthcare, digital identity and more public sector areas
- Discuss how blockchain can help to rebuild trust between citizens and their governments
Who should attend?
Any digital decision-maker in government or anyone interested in learning more about blockchain!
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session.
This event is being hosted by R3 and Methods. Participation is free, but capacity is limited, so please register to ensure your place.