Insight Live Week (4 – 8 November 2019) is the virtual summit you can take part in without leaving the comfort of your desk. Even better, unlike physical conferences where you end up sitting through content you just don’t need, Insight Live lets you dip in and watch the specific talks on the topics that matter to you.
Creating engaging, inclusive digital public consultations
A webinar by Sophie Grimmer, Head of Partnerships, Hello Lamp Post
The session’s goal is to address key challenges when engaging citizens around urban developments, sustainability and more and how to best deliver an engaging project:
- Overview of public / private collaborations
- What a successful public consultation looks like
- Common challenges
- Developing engaging narratives around sensitive topics
- How to be an inclusive AND technologically forward-thinking council or develop
- Reaching the most vulnerable groups in society
- How to make ‘digital’ work for everyone
- Overview of past Hello Lamp Post projects & 1 case study
- Next steps for attendees
This webinar is free to attend, but please click the link to register your place.
Book Your Place