Attend FutureScot’s Digital Scotland 2018 conference to join the debate and discussions featuring 50+ expert speakers and panellists from across the UK and Scottish Government, local government, and agencies, as well as leading stakeholders from academia and the private sector.
The event will showcase innovative ideas and products emerging from Scotland’s digital technologies sector, central and local government, the third sector, and other public service providers.
The conference will explore the following themes:
- Public Services: an overview of The Scottish Government Digital Strategy and the adopting of digital transformation across public services
- Citizen Engagement: analyses of service delivery, access and citizen engagement for better outcomes
- Digital Infrastructure: adopting a smart approach to unlock the potential with Big Data, Cyber Security, Data Storage and Joined-Up Platforms
- The Economy: review the progress of Digital hubs and the economic opportunities of digital transformation across Scotland’s key industries
- Skills: exploring the needs and developments to ensure Scotland has the skills for a digital future
Speakers will include:
- Anne Moises, Chief Information Officer, The Scottish Government
- Colin Cook, Director, Digital, The Scottish Government
- Martyn Wallace, Chief Digital Officer, The Digital Office Scottish Local Government
- Polly Purvis, Chief Executive, ScotlandIS
- Kirsten Urquhart, Digital and Smart-Tech Director, YoungScot
- Stephen Ingledew, Chief Executive, FinTech Scotland
There is a limited number of tickets available. Book your place now to avoid disappointment.