This webinar heard from experts Shadi A. Razak, Data Security and Privacy Expert, Chief Technology Officer, CyNation and James Nelson, Head of UK Channel, AppCheck on how to prioritise and manage your organisation’s online footprint in order to achieve GDPR compliance and how to identify your digital footprint’s critical vulnerabilities, prioritise them and build your remediation plan.
The discussants gave practical advice on:
– What you need to focus on
– How to identify your most important assets and critical vulnerabilities
– How to manage your GDPR compliance process
– How to automate the compliance and audit process with CyRegTM GDPR and AppCheck
* Sources: Deloitte 2017, Veritas 2017, Thomson Reuters 2016
** Digital footprint: is a trail of data you create while using the Internet. It includes the websites you visit, emails you send, and information you submit to online services.