Attend the workshop hosted by NatWest on the 26th of June to learn about the power of LinkedIn and how to drive leads to business and running profitably.
Attendees will also have the chance to learn how to benefit from a £12,000 government funded digital marketing apprenticeship and a 90 day plan you will believe in.
Topics that will be covered:
– optimise your profile to rank on Page 1 of Google and LinkedIn searches
– how to create the perfect headline and summary sections that drive conversions
– earn how to find your key target markets and engage effectively with them
– Learn why having your own LinkedIn group is vital to protect your online visibility and become an authority figure in your sector
– Learn how to rank your company page on the first page of Google
– Learn what types of content works on both LinkedIn Groups and Company Pages
– Learn why LinkedIn advertising is so powerful when targeting other businesses online
– Learn the power of LinkedIn Articles and how to leverage them into your content and blog strategy
– Learn how 3rd party promotion tools can help to automate your marketing and therefore generate leads whilst you sleep
Please note that this event is open to all – you don’t have to be a NatWest customer to attend. For more info, please click here.
Limited places available so register today to avoid disappointment.