Clinic: Making your GDPR action plan
February 14 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
13 February @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm, Webinar
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), with threats of detrimental fines, poses a major challenge for most organisations. Despite 86% of organisations in Europe identifying GDPR as their key focus, many fear they won’t have full GDPR compliance in time for the 25th May 2018 deadline*.
Join this webinar to hear from experts Shadi A. Razak, Data Security and Privacy Expert, Chief Technology Officer, CyNation and James Nelson, Head of UK Channel, AppCheck on how to prioritise and manage your organisation’s online footprint in order to be GDPR compliant and how to identify your digital footprint’s critical vulnerabilities, prioritise them and build your remediation plan.
Join us and get a practical advice on:
– What you need to focus on
– How to identify your most important assets and critical vulnerabilities
– How to manage your GDPR compliance process
– How to automate the compliance and audit process with CyRegTM GDPR and AppCheck
* Sources: Deloitte 2017, Veritas 2017, Thomson Reuters 2016
** Digital footprint: is a trail of data you create while using the Internet. It includes the websites you visit, emails you send, and information you submit to online services.
The webinar will include Q&A with the presenters.