Why should you choose this course?
Data is a change agent that challenges the ways in which business leaders have traditionally made decisions. Used effectively, analytics provides accurate business models and forecasts to support better decision making across all facets of a business. AI is radically different to all other emerging technologies. It has the power to massively change how an organisation functions and competes
The overall goal of this program is to ensure that participants understand the data analytics and Artificial Intelligence landscape in more detail so that they have sufficient understanding and knowledge to understand how these technologies may impact their business today and in the future.
This is not a technical course, it is for Business Leaders, Knowledge workers, and Functional Heads
The course will be 3.5 hours in duration including a 20 minutes break. The timings for the training are either 9.30 to 1pm or 2pm to 5pm.
- Digital Transformation
- Big Data explained (Market dynamics + Business Intelligence vs. Data Analytics)
- What is Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI/ML)? A broad overview of terms and technology
- What impact is AI having on existing industries right now?
- What business problems can AI help solve?
- Use cases of AI today
- An Executive’s starter guide to data science/terminology
- Probability – The measure of the likelihood that an event will occur
- Inference – Probability distributions overlap
- Regression – Estimating the relationships among variables
- Deploying technology in the real world – the people factor
- Data wrangling – Making data more appropriate and valuable
- Data visualisation – Making data usable
- Who should be involved in an AI project?
- Team culture, capabilities and readiness
- What is Blockchain and IoT and how will they be applied?
- What are quantum computers? How do they work? What can they do? Will they impact the way we work in the future?
- 5G – How will it effect on the market?
- Summary of training and action planning
- Personal Action Plan: Top 3 things you will action after this training
What is the cost of the course?
Digital Leaders / techUK Members – £295.00
Non Members – £495.00
(Prices exclude VAT)
To access the special Digital Leaders price on any of the training, please enter the code ‘DL2019‘ at checkout in the techUK booking portal.