Techfugees Summit 2017: From refugees to Techfugees: how a generation of tech savvy entrepreneurs, engineers, corporates are stepping in to build solutions for and with refugees.
On 25th-26th October, nearly two years since its inception, Techfugees Summit is gathering the global community of technologists, investors, refugee engineers, NGOs, and wider humanitarian technologies in Paris, France. The Techfugees Global Summit is a two-day event hosted at the biggest startups campus in the world, Station F, in Paris.
Tickes will grant you
– Access to all content on the Master Stage
– Access to our networking app to organise meetings collect all info about the attendees before and after the event
– ability to sign up early to informal workshops with refugees, innovators and engineers working on tech solutions.
– Access to the pitches of tech for refugees startups and organisation across the world
– Refreshments, drinks and food will be provided on site
– Networking opportunities in the main area with the main actors of the eco system: social entrepreneurs, gov officials, representatives of the biggest NGOs, refugee entrepreneurs & engineers, humanitarian experts, tech experts on blockchain, big data, VR, chatbots, platforms.
The tickets are on early bird preferential tarrifs until the 25th of September and we have provided community and media partners with discounts. You can find our partners on the event website.
Paid tickets enables us to sponsor refugees’ access to the event for free.
While we are doing our best to be inclusive and think that access to the event comes for free for refugees, we are mindful that our prices might still come at a certain costs for some other attendees on a budget. If you have any queries regarding purchasing a ticket, please contact [email protected]