The event is part of a series geared up to showcase our latest product innovations in the field of Digital and Cloud service delivery, plus exploring operational efficiency solutions to enhance your service output.
Attend to hear from guest speakers about driving efficiencies by applying the right tools and solutions in an integrated way to maximise your systems. This includes a look at Castleton’s new Scheduling tool, Rent Arrears Forecasting using Reporting, Asset Management and Data validity in your organisation.
Castleton’s EDRM solution with enhanced features and a new pricing model will also be re-launched.
- 09.30 Arrivals and welcome
- 10.00 Castleton update by Mark Wood, Sales Director, Castleton
- 10:30 Our Service Transformation Journey by Richard Baggott, Customer Experience Manager, Connect Housing
- 11.10 Scheduling showcase by Jon Yarwood, Product Manager, Castleton
- 11:30 Break
- 11.45 Increasing first time engineer access rates with Find MyEngineer by Thomas Poutays, Localz
- 12.15 Tech for Compliance and Gas Safety by Peter Luke, Commercial Director, GasTag
- 12:45 CEDRM showcase by Cassie Kaur, Product Specialist, Castleton
- 13.20 Lunch and networking
- 14.15 Health Checking your Data by Andrew McKinney, Business Delivery Manager, Sagacity Solutions
- 14.45 Rent Arrears Forecasting for Social Housing: A user case by Joe Keating, Chief Data Officer, Glantus
- 15.15 Asset Management, PIMSS
- 15:45 Closing session & Q&A
- 16:00 Close
This event is free to attend, however, tickets are limited so register today to avoid disappointment.