Recognising the urgent need to bridge the digital skills gap facing our nation, the Institute of Coding is a government-funded initiative to improve digital skills across England.
Newcastle University, as one of the Institute’s major delivery partners, would like to invite you to join us at our official launch event.
At this event you will:
- Discover why digital is transforming workplaces and what that means for your organisation.
- Learn about the latest developments in cyber security from the Director of Institute of Coding in Newcastle, Prof. Aad van Moorsel, and find out how it is impacting your business right now, and in the future.
- Hear from Steve Caughey, Director of the National Innovation Centre for Data, about how they’re reshaping the way organisations use data.
- Find out how we at Newcastle University, are leveraging our world-leading expertise in computing and business, to ensure organisations have the right digital skills to create long-term success, by staying at the cutting edge of the digital revolution.
- Be the first to hear about our unique Master’s level Degree Apprenticeships and Continuing Professional Development opportunities, created in collaboration with industry experts, which have been designed to upskill your workforce at every level and set you up to succeed in the digitised world.
The event will be delivered at our Urban Sciences Building – a state of the art research facility for computing, engineering and urban sustainability – and is combined with a fantastic opportunity to network with industry leading businesses from across the region, while enjoying a light lunch.
Who should attend?
This event will be of particular interest to:
- Technical leads, IT experts and business analysts who want to upskill their team.
- Human resources, and learning and development professionals
- Anyone with responsibility for the apprenticeship levy.
Attendance is free, but please register to reserve your place.