Insight Live Week (4 – 8 November 2019) is the virtual summit you can take part in without leaving the comfort of your desk. Even better, unlike physical conferences where you end up sitting through content you just don’t need, Insight Live lets you dip in and watch the specific talks on the topics that matter to you.
Digital Innovation in the City of Bristol
A webinar by Julie Snell, CEO, Bristol is Open
This webinar will cover:
- An introduction into the Digital Innovation taking place in the city of Bristol from Bristol City Council, the Operations Centre and Bristol is Opens unique city wide digital testbed infrastructure.
- How their work is intrinsically linked and how a collaborative relationship has enabled the city to win accolades such as being 1st Smart City Index ahead of London and a GLOMO award.
- Bristol’s future Smart City Aspirations
How technology is being trialled to:
- improve the safety of Bristol citizens on the Harbourside
- bridge the city’s digital divide by enabling connectivity and opportunity to those in the city that aren’t currently connected.
- improve healthcare at home for Bristols citizens and enabling independence for longer
Speakers will include:
Julie Snell, CEO, Bristol is Open Ltd Peter Anderson, Head of Service, Bristol Operations Centre, Bristol City Council.
This webinar is free to attend, but please click the link to register your place.
Book Your Place