Is moving your data and IT systems into the Cloud still the best strategy? The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the UK and Europe raises many questions regarding how you ensure appropriate security where control is passed to a third party.
ECSC Group plc has over 17 years’ experience in the prevention of cyber security breaches and incident response.
This non-technical event gives vital information to senior executives and managers with concerns about Cloud providers and the reality of their cyber security.
- What are the three main Cloud service models, and why they each present very different cyber security challenges.
- Why your marketing and development staff like moving into the Cloud, despite the cyber security weaknesses it can introduce.
- That Cloud providers have been historically forced into inadequate cyber security protection.
- Where are the gaps in cyber security that moving into the Cloud can introduce.
- The circumstances whereby you could be banned from using your current, or planned, Cloud provider.
- How to understand the priority cyber security protection that you should demand from your Cloud provider.
- What meaningful questions you should be asking of your Cloud provider, and how to interpret their responses.