As the DL2018 Joint Digital Council of the Year and Overall Winner 2018, Salford City Council is organising a Digital Salford discovery session in order to help others learn about their digital transformation journey.
Attend to hear from Debbie Brown, Director of Service Reform and Steven Fry, Head of Customer and Digital Services, as well as from the teams working on some of their exciting digital projects:
- Digital You – the groundbreaking digital inclusion project for residents of Salford.
- Project Connect – providing quicker, easier and better access to information and services in a way that supports customers to do more for themselves, including how customer insight has been used to provide a more targeted approach to help and support customers.
- Digital – in response to the rise of artificial intelligence, attendees will be introduced to their new chatbot, and also shown how the council is utilising text messaging to increase our customer engagement in a real-time and convenient way.
- Digital Skills Academy – bringing together key partners and digital programmes to develop a differentiated development pathway for the council’s whole workforce to improve their digital skills capabilities.
- [My]Work and Infrastructure – work is what you do, not where you go, so the infrastructure team will share their collaborative technology, introduce Live Events and Virtual Whiteboards and how using MS Teams fits with their [My]Work project.
The event is free to attend, however, we’d like to request a voluntary donation in order to support our community organisations with essential digital equipment. Details will be sent separately.