Following on from the Marketing GDPR event held in January, Martin Bannister and Lisa Downs have come together again to look at data breaches, what to do to protect your business and what to do if faced by one.
Topics covered will include:
1. What constitutes a data breach ?
2. The people or roles that are needed .
3. What information needs to go in the plan, and why .
4. The notification requirements .
5. How to test and implement the plan .
6. Security measures expected by the ICO
7. Live examples of the major breaches and how they could have been prevented
Discussants include: Lisa Downs, Solicitor and Managing Director, CIPP/E, LJD Law Ltd and Martin Bannister, Managing Director, Kogo Limited
This event is free to attend, but please register to reserve your place.