What does Modern Workplace mean in terms of your organisation’s IT strategy? Join this free seminar to learn how to empower employees to be creative, productive and secure.
Each session will show you how to address your core challenges with Cloud technologies, arming you with the tools to develop an infrastructure for success, unlock creativity with Microsoft Teams, integrate with Windows 10, utilise intelligent security capabilities and Microsoft 365 capabilities in relation to your Microsoft technology stack.
Speakers are Microsoft MVPs Steve Goodman and Chris O’Brien.
Topics will be covered:
1. Developing an Infrastructure for M365 Success:
- Developing an infrastructure for M365 Success
- SharePoint, Forms, Workflows
- Using bots for SharePoint and Teams
- Client use-cases of bots and AI
- Avoiding overlap with other technologies
2. Unlocking Creativity to Support Teamwork:
- Improving company-wide communication with Office 365 productivity tools
- Using Microsoft Teams to improve engagement, productivity, and collaboration.
- How to inspire and drive adoption of Microsoft teams
3. Integrating for Simplicity:
- Using Intune to manage and maintain modern Windows 10 endpoints in a digital world
- This session will also introduce Microsoft Managed Desktop – a comprehensive solution that provides the best user-experiences with the latest technology, all backed by Microsoft.
4. Intelligent Security in Today’s Modern Threat Landscape:
- The Office 365 security and EM+S features you can use today
- Real world scenarios of security incidents
- Investigation, containment and prevention
- An introduction to RedTeaming and Social Engineering
- The importance of SOC / Managed Security
5. Embedding your Solution:
- Enhancing the digital employee experience
- Planning and improving your strategy
- Key elements of a knowledge base
- Planning for platform adoption and engagement
Early bird tickets are available now so quickly grab yours before they are all gone.