Join us in Newcastle for a one-day conference at the iconic ‘Core’ building to network, update and be inspired by cyber security.
The event will help attendees to understand the current challenges in Cyber Security. The conference promises to be a great day of best practice, engaging speakers and a cross-sector view of Cyber Security in the UK.
Confirmed sessions and speakers include:
- “The Evolution of Cyber-Security” Fin Galvin, CEO, Invotra
- “Challenges and Current Threats in Cyber Crime” DS Martin Wilson, Durham Police / Northeast Regional Special Operations
- “Cyber Security and Smart Cities” tbc – Ivan Reedman, Systems Designer, NCC
- “The Next Generation of Cyber-Security Experts” QA Apprentices
- “Human Factors in Cyber Resilience – Stew Hogg, Head of Cyber-Security, Waterstons
- “Securing Buildings and Assets in IoT & BIM” – Andy Ward, Director, XBIM
- Delegates will also be able to take part in a “ Live Hacking Demo”
The places at this event are limited, so book your ticket now to avoid disappointment. Back to Cyber Resilience Week