Business Growth Hub in partnership with Wigan Council will deliver a two-day digital workshop for SME’s in Wigan, on 19th and 20th of June, designed to deliver a deep dive into all the core elements that a business needs to truly take advantage of the abundance of opportunities available through digital and provides a blueprint of the strategy and structure required to compete in the digital world.
Over the two days, workshop participants will have a chance to learn and explore:
- Digital Strategy – developing structure and creating an integrated online strategy
- Websites – creating and launching a website
- SEO – how to improve search engine ranking and compete online
- Social Media Strategy – how to leverage social for more reach and awareness.
- Content Strategy – developing a robust content strategy to deliver value to your audience
- Blogging – demystifying blogging for business and how to leverage a blog as a key component to improving search engine and social media growth
- Email Marketing – email marketing in 2019
- Software, Systems and Tools – improving efficiency, productivity and scalability
Attendance is free, but registration is essential as places are limited.