13 September @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am, Gainsborough
Join us in Gainsborough for a breakfast briefing designed to provide you with an understanding of the latest cyber security threats and to help you take the essentials steps in protecting your business.
The session will be delivered by Stuart Green, the driving force behind SJG Digital, one of the most active cyber-security specialists in the UK, helping organisations throughout the country develop their defences against cyber attack.
Topics to be covered:
– Why it is important to defend against attacks
– Why you need to be part of secure supply chains
– Yes, you DO have something worth stealing
– Yes, you ARE a target
– Yes, you can defend against EVERY form of attack
– Being hacked isn’t a badge of honour – it damages your reputation
– What an attack looks like
– What have you leaked online?
Places at the event are limited so please book now to avoid disappointment.