Digital Leaders runs a comprehensive program of thought leadership, white papers, lectures, salons, conferences and webinars on digital transformation for each of the topics below. You can choose to participate in the Community by following the activities of the programme against a specific topic by signing up for alerts on the sector updates and upcoming events for your priority areas.
Click on the links to access reports and register for upcoming events and participate in the topics below.
Join us in Gainsborough for a breakfast briefing designed to provide you with an understanding of the latest cyber security threats and to help you take the essentials steps in protecting your business.
The session will be delivered by Stuart Green, the driving force behind SJG Digital, one of the most active cyber-security specialists in the UK, helping organisations throughout the country develop their defences against cyber attack.
Topics to be covered:
– Why it is important to defend against attacks
– Why you need to be part of secure supply chains
– Yes, you DO have something worth stealing
– Yes, you ARE a target
– Yes, you can defend against EVERY form of attack
– Being hacked isn’t a badge of honour – it damages your reputation
– What an attack looks like
– What have you leaked online?
Places at the event are limited so please book now to avoid disappointment.